CREATE PERMANENT, FLEXIBLE, AND WATER-RESISTANT CONNECTIONS IN SECONDS.
These Waterproof Solder Wire Connectors are made to allow people to connect wires without any technical background.
- Polyolefin tubing in outside and hot melt adhesive in inside
- Solder and seal and with advanced waterproof function
- Polyolefin heat shrink butt connectors improved pullout strength, provides seal, strain relief, cable check, and insulation
- Can be ideal use in marine and automobile applications
If you are looking for a incredible easy way to attach wires together, look no further.
Material: Tinned Copper
- 20 X Red Shrink Connectors: diameter 3.0mm/0.11inch, cable cross-section 0.5-1.0 mm⊃2;
- 15 X Blue Shrink Connectors: diameter 5.0mm/0.19inch, cable cross-section 1.0-2.5 mm⊃2;
- 10 X White Shrink Connectors: diameter 1.5mm/0.05inch, cable cross-section 0.3-0.5 mm⊃2;
- 5 X Yellow Shrink Connectors: diameter 6.0mm/0.23inch, cable cross-section 4.0-6.0 mm⊃2;
- No need to twist nor tape the conductor.
- Conductor of wire is not exposed during connection.
- Made of flame retardant material.
- Easy to use & time saving.
CONNECT & SOLDER wires and SEAL with ease,No need to strip insulation before connection.
Dual-walled Design; Polyolefin Tubing + Hot-Melt Adhesive
High tensile strength provided by heat shrink tubing
- Prevents wire corrosion after sealing
High resistance to stretch and mechanical damage
- Easy to Use: Insert, connect and heat to seal
Transparent sleeves for easy insertion of wires
How to Use:
- Prepare wires and position them for soldering
- Apply heat to seal them together. For best results, use a hot air gun