This Device Tells You Exactly What's Causing The "Check Engine" Light In Your Car!
Have you ever gone to an auto repair shop for an oil change, only to have the mechanic say you need a new transmission? Or has the mysterious “check engine” light come on, and the next thing you know the mechanic has a list of expensive engine parts that need replacing? Unfortunately, mechanics know taking advantage of people is easy, given their lack of knowledge about car maintenance needs. The Smart Car Doctor will instantly diagnose your car’s problems for you and translate them into simple, easy-to-understand terms!
The best part is, when that "check engine" light comes on, the Smart Car Doctor tells you exactly what’s causing it in a way anyone can understand! No more looking up codes or taking it to the dreaded auto shop only to be given a list of unnecessary repairs! You can also turn off the "check engine" light right from the Smart Car Doctor app if the problem is not serious or if you want to see if it will reoccur. How cool is that?!
HOW TO USE THE SMART CAR DOCTOR
Plug the Smart Car Doctor into the port of your car. (Works with all cars between 1996-2018)
Connect the Smart Car Doctor with Bluetooth/WiFi to your Smartphone. (Follow the step-by-step instructions)
- Download and open the app on your phone.
- Start the engine on and explore the app.
- Instantly see what is wrong or potentially wrong with your car.
- Reads diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
- Displays current sensor data, including: Engine RPM, Calculated Load Value, Coolant Temperature, Fuel System Status, Vehicle Speed, Short Term Fuel Trim, Long Term Fuel Trim, Intake Manifold Pressure, Timing Advance, Intake Air Temperature, Air Flow Rate, Absolute Throttle Position, Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims, Fuel System status, and Fuel Pressure
Dimensions: 5 x 4.5 x 2.5cm
Net weight: 40g
Total weight: 43g
Bluetooth Password: 0000 / 1234
Wireless (Bluetooth): 5~10 meter